Re: [Xen-devel] tapdisk2 segfaults with xen-unstable+linux-2.6-pvops

Hello Daniel,

Done some benchmarking with bonnie++ and it seems blktap2 at present performs
slightly better than loopback with raw image files, didn't see crashes or other
problems so far.
Will the disabling of shared mem for blktap2 give a big performance hit ?

--

Sander

--
Best regards,