Re: [Xen-devel] profiling active RHEL 4 PV domains with xenoprof

To: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] profiling active RHEL 4 PV domains with xenoprof
From: Dulloor <dulloor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:50:11 -0500
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew Evans <andrewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:50:33 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=b4yQiykP6UhF7lnUNKcSF2iBTRrvwM1Q845G1AOv7Go=; b=YEHEZ2peRmBIc0NTRYzF1E8/CnFcfWVMYUNYLk1DRs3pB//YkAdXvhU3hMPM9dsG25 yczdqvs+WZhOHSb3zxxWNcj8mB7m519Mc1RzRl54neicEGsxMxgem/DDmgRX31z9tWNx 6nn4KDaioGbr2485g0t9W3swsaDSffwOGvSN0=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I didn't test active profiling much, because I was interested in
profiling only the guest kernel. It could be the patches. I will take
a look and get back.

-dulloor