RE: [Xen-devel] RE: Partial Success VGA passthrough NVIDIA GeForce 7600

To: Austin Schuh <schuh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] RE: Partial Success VGA passthrough NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS on Intel 5520
From: "Han, Weidong" <weidong.han@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 09:36:00 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 17:36:39 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't use latest pv-ops dom0, pls try below xen, qemu and dom0 version which
was tested and worked for Geforce 8400 GS passthrough with my sent patches:
        Xen changeset: 20143
        Qemu commit: 0fdbb469
        2.6.18 dom0 changeset: 844

We didn't test with GeForce 7600 GS, if you still failed on above environment.
It's possibly the card is specific and needs extra hacks to make it work.

Regards,
Weidong