Re: [Xen-devel] Bug when disabling/enabling a PT device with MSI enable

To: Kamala Narasimhan <Kamala.Narasimhan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Bug when disabling/enabling a PT device with MSI enabled
From: Tom Rotenberg <tom.rotenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:42:38 +0200
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:43:04 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=vvUrToG0dcHE5UeNZf7Waww/uNfm2eGR+17RJyvET7U=; b=RJBfvbX4eM2Ni9x3YWsg9RR3FHLjcaakVOp6Vmf3aKiBka2Ec9127+9mmx2npyrqjz kOZkC5hNbsyq0Ze7WC3X6Oa4uGbNWfQLxYqOEYg2xgr7sEWi8prSQY4dhwcHOEuaeDJw Ki1D3JDtISdoWo/hqV3+gBSm7KMdqEGtuV844=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

1) It's not display, i am using a wlan device (which Windows tends to
disable and re-enable in certain cases)
2) I am using a 2.6.24 xen kernel

I will do the check with the 2.6.18 xen kernel, and see if it's
responsible for this bug.