RE: [Xen-devel] IRQ SMP affinity problems in domU with vcpus > 4 on HP

To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] IRQ SMP affinity problems in domU with vcpus > 4 on HP ProLiant G6 with dual Xeon 5540 (Nehalem)
From: "Zhang, Xiantao" <xiantao.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:41:38 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Dante Cinco <Dante.Cinco@xxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "He, Qing" <qing.he@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 02:01:32 -0700
References: <706158FABBBA044BAD4FE898A02E4BC201C9BD8468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <2B044E14371DA244B71F8BF2514563F503F47D89@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <706158FABBBA044BAD4FE898A02E4BC201C9BD8A9F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <706158FABBBA044BAD4FE898A02E4BC201C9BD8B6D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4AE01BFA020000780001B3D8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <706158FABBBA044BAD4FE898A02E4BC201C9C30A1A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4AE0267B020000780001B400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>