Re: [Xen-devel] Consideration of cpu-processing in domain-0 by credit sc

To: Kuriakose Mathew <kmathew123@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Consideration of cpu-processing in domain-0 by credit scheduler
From: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 10:26:06 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 02:26:31 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=bAgqOCzLgPK0CDKNVmInubq7qokRGvBFqVFp7TfV6Jo=; b=kHTDMZ6KqWg+QfjzcGbvdW7phPdg9jzOkLSRSxWDbVCkDB2oqibgPN6fWuD2bkTLc3 coPnUMsLudtLGGrmlGlQ6QcHg/NU4skSTHZEL5JPzcLTWRgeZ/2pquXTOxpoo+Vx2Rvz AORPWrarN0mdMJj7NcA7K9CXCy6MeF3Cw8bO0=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At the moment, there is no consideration of work done in dom0 on
behalf of a guest domain, and no work planned as of yet.  Long-term,
the plan is to use stub domains, and potentially have some kind of
"co-scheduling", where work done in the stub domain is counted as part
of the guest VM.  That still doesn't account for work done in back-end
drivers, of course.

 -George