RE: [Xen-devel] VGA passthrough to HVM

To: <enming.teo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <timothy.moore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] VGA passthrough to HVM
From: "Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)" <enming.teo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:51:04 +0800
Cc: Xci-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 19:51:47 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have a feeling that my findings are far too simplistic and it won't work.

Regards,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics Engineering)
BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Technical Support Engineer
Information Technology Department
Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd
Tampines Central 1 #04-01 Tampines Plaza
Singapore 529541
Republic of Singapore
Mobile: +65-9648-9798
MSN: teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx