RE: [Xen-devel] [pvops-dom0] Adding MCA logging support in pv_ops

To: "Ke, Liping" <liping.ke@xxxxxxxxx>, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] [pvops-dom0] Adding MCA logging support in pv_ops
From: "Ke, Liping" <liping.ke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:23:44 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 02:27:36 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Jan

I also noticed that in .31, several important missing field such as apic_id,
socket id is added. Those field is better to be filled too.
Since now pv_ops is based on .30, those changes haven't happen yet.

So what's your suggestion? Seems we have to keep the old code and make
a patch to it when .31 is supported in pv_ops?

Thanks& Regards,
Criping