Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to Configure Xen Dom 0 in Jeremy's PVOPS Kernel

Dear Pasik,

This morning when I go to office i will examine the differences between your .config and my .config using diff and create a patch. I will then look through the generated patch file and patch my .config accordingly.

Regards,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Technical Support Engineer

Information Technology Department

Asiasoft Online Pte Ltd

Tampines Central 1 #04-01 Tampines Plaza

Singapore 529541

Republic of Singapore

Mobile Phone: +65-9648-9798

MSN: teoenming@xxxxxxxxxxx

Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
Hi Pasik

I suspect that the Z0_startup_32 error has something to do with compiling 32-bit xen kernels. The problem may not appear when compiling 64-bit xen kernels.