Re: [Xen-devel] [XCI] build order & prerequisites

To: Tim Moore <timothy.moore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [XCI] build order & prerequisites
From: Vincent Hanquez <vincent.hanquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 14:42:28 +0100
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 06:44:28 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tim Moore wrote:
Hi,

i`ve just completed my 3rd successful build of XCI using the buildroot from
Xenbits... here is my installation order/script for anyone else who wants to
try.

Debian Lenny x86 (32bit)
[snip]
Comments welcome.

Thanks, this is great information !

If you want me to upload to the Wiki, please point out where you would like the
page to be created.

yes please. I'm sure that will help a lots.

Stephen can you help pinpointing the correct place on the wiki to do that ? i'm not sure where to create stuff either on the wiki.

I think we need a XCI main entry (on the main page ?) with a couple of page like XCI build information, XCI todo, XCI howto.

Cheers,
--
Vincent