[Xen-devel] How to monitor and control VMs which are distributed in doze

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] How to monitor and control VMs which are distributed in dozens of servers
From: lingyi <zhanglingyi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 20:43:19 +0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:51:24 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, Xen developers~

I have about dozens of servers served as Xen server, and there are about 100 VMs running on them.
Now I want to have a unified interface to monitor all the Xen servers and VMs, collecting information such as server's PV size, memory, VM's IP, LV size, memory allocated, etc.
Beside this, I also want to do the remote control on those Xen servers, such as lvcreate, virt-install, xm create, xm save, xm restore, xm shutdown, lvremove, etc..

Does anybody know if there are some similar Open Source projects? Or any keywords for googling?

Thanks~

Zephyr. Z

2009-6-22