Re: [Xen-devel] What is the current state of Dom0 kernel support?

To: Anthony Wright <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] What is the current state of Dom0 kernel support?
From: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 01:48:48 -0300
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 21:49:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xqH99D7lRVGjPnmv2Ni3XpcLel5e4vcAbNiz/r975Zw=; b=eTMkbUGGCBrYmuQroT6d/a8mPXrJA6u7cKGwqoL7S4pOotNJOyfYJpxVztNgzlaes6 W6vY/zpW1cS/Gk8SwDgtT5lzBTRhLU6/zlmbl5GYj8gbvPA8DffXxK/zs3CAFkFFrvnV CbdtO3OV+rQ4ivkViw/OPbIgTZXDfxDa6NP1c=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, I'm using the Linux 2.6.26 as dom0 since december 2008, from Debian Lenny, it is pretty stable and supports modern hardware without problems... Both 32 and 64 bits are working very well in my datacenter, I have +50 Xens based on Debian... Also, OpenSUSE 11 have Linux 2.6.27 with dom0 support...

Cheers!
Thiago