Re: [Xen-devel] How to determine memory size in HVM

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] How to determine memory size in HVM
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 15:32:14 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 07:32:43 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hypercall XENMEM_current_reservation.

*But* be aware I'm not sure how that interacts with e.g., virtual
framebuffer memory. Well, actually I know it will include the virtual
framebuffer memory which is not actually really part of normal guest RAM.
The question will be: does the xenstore 'target' value also include it? I
guess you'll have to compare to create a HVM guest and compare the two to
decide.

 -- Keir