Re: Re[Xen-devel] play Interrupts

Hey guys,

I'm still stuck with the same old situation.
I'm playing with the source of Xen 3.3.1. My situation is -- I have 3
identical HVM (Windows), I want to the other two HVM to receive the same
interrupt when I'm controlling one of them. The purpose of this is that I'm
doing a research about keyloggers.

I'm still a beginner in playing with Open Source application, and
programming.
I really need help over here. It would be a bonus if developer from
XenSource can have a little help over here.

After some read-up about how Xen handles interrupt calls, I think I should
be playing around with do_IRQ() and __do_IRQ_guest() of xen/arch/x86/irq.c?

Help needed urgently. Thanks in advance!