Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0 Feature Request List on Wiki

Hi Stephan,

Unsure if this is a Xen request or distro request but virtmanager under RHEL/Centos, while having the option to show "Disk usage" and "Network traffic", won't allow enabling those options.

The other options of Status, CPU usage, Virtual CPUs, Memory usage and Domain ID have options to enable/disable viewing them.

If it does fall under your realm, then yes, I would like those options to be usable.

For now, I use dstat but it would be cool to have something I can view at a glance and then drill down if needed using iptraf, dstat, top, ps, strace, ptrace, tcpdump, etc...

- Brian