RE: [Xen-devel] good progress on pci vga passthrough in xen-3.4-rc1

To: 'Bryan York' <bryan.york@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] good progress on pci vga passthrough in xen-3.4-rc1
From: Tim Moore <timothy.moore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:28:48 +0100
Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 01:29:23 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bryan

I think my email to Peter along with emails from probably yourself and other people in the community is what prompted his reply to xen-users.

There seems to be a general reluctance to move this forwards within the Xen developers, I think this may be due to the current status of some of the commercial vendors that are working on the “next big thing” for Virtualisation. Neocleus and XCI seem to be the products that will bring this to market.. it seems that the open source community may be being left out at this stage!?

Tim