RE: [Xen-devel] select scheduling policy

To: Ananth <cbananth@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] select scheduling policy
From: "Su, Disheng" <disheng.su@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 21:04:56 +0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Su, Disheng" <disheng.su@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 06:05:33 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. Type 3 consecutive "CTRL + A" on xen console, switch to dom0 console, then type "r" to dump runqueue. Different scheduler has different info.
2. xen/common/schedule.c, sched_credit.c and sched_sedf.c are the whole scheduler stuff.

Best Regards,
Disheng, Su