Re: Fw: Re: [Xen-devel] Problems with load the most recent 2.6.29-rc6 &

To: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [Xen-devel] Problems with load the most recent 2.6.29-rc6 & Xen unstable on ASUS P5K Premium
From: "Marc - A. Dahlhaus" <mad@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:13:45 +0100
Cc: bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx, Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:14:09 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kernel was already broken at *2/28/09
*

Thanks, that's a useful reference. I'm in the middle of a bisect at the moment, so I should nail down what went wrong fairly soon.

The second test i did with console=ttyS0,9600n8 kernel param didn't show output from the kernel.

Marc