Re: [Xen-devel] Xen with dom0 pvops on ultra-recent "git tip"kernel on x

To: Jeremy Fitzhardinge <jeremy@xxxxxxxx>, Andrew Lyon <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen with dom0 pvops on ultra-recent "git tip"kernel on x86_64
From: Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 23:16:43 -0800 (PST)
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Christophe Saout <christophe@xxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 23:17:10 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1235546203; bh=mF4oBjezZQa7ff+ZzZjZqo1JfEe8GwwWaqaC/n03m8U=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=uHrDcgu2IeTwRnRZ/z5bwVPfliD69kK7lZzQ2nBE9JexBL+UHV2Zlnvlw2w14/fcot9GfosADjr3KuUf5WoVJl46KYfSmOetjBPYe16DjxT3kDw6PFd824kdckDvq4v0eRrtH4FeHl2H4fL9tGRHE/ct2MxGvblk4thuSojQImU=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I use the nvidia binary driver with Xen
>3.2.1 and my custom dom0 kernel which is 2.6.27.10 patched with
>openSUSE Xen patches rebased to apply to vanilla

Suse's 2.6.27 kernel under Xen-Unstable (and 3.3.X) seems to be self sufficient for X-server startup. It's my current environment . No nvidia drivers have been installed at all.