Re: [Xen-devel] Panic when starting DomU with passthrough

To: Espen Skoglund <espen.skoglund@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Panic when starting DomU with passthrough
From: Alexia Benington <alexbenington@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:37:15 -0500
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 06:37:43 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=kL2znfNvkGLQXgsD0fVhjl0NPb+TE1um5/cZUSO0+M4=; b=QDYT9hfVv91pMyhEK/GV60LFuOD70JhZXN8tfZwGHUOC4b+JE4xfE9s0+/3xSeIlZX 4SOMrZfpM6auW5UxqPkZDpno1qiMv28sAeY7ninXUtwbaW+syjTMtS4giE9dzJpxqklv 6tdAd8V3v6eKVcwZEbhpE2MekPiVvPvGIAq14=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

If you were referring to the mail "iommu hangs boot", then yes, I'm
referring to the integrated Intel gfx, which I managed to get
passthrough to work, briefly, before this happened. I never got the
ATI gfx to work, although somehow it needs to be present for Dom0 to
even boot correctly. But I think these are two different issues.

The lspci output is in "090219.2.log". It's a HVM guest.

This is the output after the patch: sp = 1, peoi[sp-1].vector = 184,
vector = 184
The complete log is in "090219.1.log".

Thanks.

-Alex