[Xen-devel] Re: New Project Proposal - Please provide comments

To: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: New Project Proposal - Please provide comments
From: KARTHIK BALAJI G <findkb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:39:51 -0500
Cc: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:40:19 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=aT3zrkgnl3H3YJnTg4V1Ne5lJdToF/WkdLom5QRREVw=; b=ga8PNUJELf8lhmMXYkCTCK1qigZtAojYljgHGlGxwiG7NEgjO0+c3lvJILrQBbX5jc OAHI3wHVKJ9iqNY+RfE2swZAYFUdAKFhpVzeRovhjPbLbfx4FNOJW3GNwU1A18EfLWfQ Ofe8XYtIDKIeLIe3pkm06G2jMP21icOtRZIRE=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi George,

Thanks for responding. It is academic research project and it is open source. I am a graduate student of State university of New york,Stony Brook. You are right. The project is ambitious and I am not familiar with xen . That is why I mailed to xen developers list asking for guidance. If I can get a xen developer who can assist me in this project that would be great.

Currently I am trying to find out if I can read the network and I/O queue for each process, threads of the application in demand. What I wish to acheive is to derive a corelation between application performance and the resource allocated to it. Any thoughts ?

Thanks,
-Karthik