[Xen-users] Xen/Linux on Macbook Pro

To: "'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen/Linux on Macbook Pro
From: Mick Jordan <Mick.Jordan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:33:11 -0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:34:00 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to run a Linux dom0 on a new Macbook Pro using the bootcamp dual boot feature. I searched the archives of these lists and the net and only came up with a few messages/articles that date from a couple of years ago, and it seemed that the state of Xen/Linux on a Macbook was unresolved.

If anyone has successfully achieved this I would appreciate learning the steps. Ideally there would be a DVD image somewhere would "just work" when installed.

Thanks
Mick Jordan