Re: [Xen-devel] XEN Proposal

To: Chris <hap10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] XEN Proposal
From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 10:26:49 +0100
Cc: George Dunlap <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Tian <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 01:27:20 -0800
Domainkey-signature: s=s768; d=fujitsu-siemens.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization: User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:X-Enigmail-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=0lQGJnWDAqkwqLOrJIyZHcTvYvb7oeMn0unYKR5F4aKhHvLAlYjpA7d3 Os+IszxyuGOiEJXE02eaPdxE//vkPoguKF4QQ87BXyWTOY6WT9l47FG59 IUF6P9NU01gNkdV;