[Xen-devel] Re: Help interpreting AHCI failure messages

To: "Tejun Heo" <htejun@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Help interpreting AHCI failure messages
From: "Andrew Lyon" <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:17:58 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 01:18:25 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=IhGPr3po8mlRn+KCRq3bCl0Hizu7h/xUKUeWrS01Gk0=; b=Z3XXJwl6xR1GP9pod1ff62M9BnDEW95CENqCAOnEcBP6TB6s+sjrochic8arb62NaU VC0s5ZZMLEJzItVHQSWUvNIyss7ZSaFrCNiefmA4M+Tr0Hs5DLdwxgj1PzVNtG5IkpnB 5ILLrA/0es9rpdNwqZHl8VTyWH01Rpypijh0Y=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 4:05 AM, Tejun Heo <htejun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Can you try irqpoll on it?
>>
>> Here's a log of a run where everything works initially, but then it
>> starts to fail (about half way into the log).  ATA_DEBUG is enabled, so
>> its pretty verbose.
>>
>> http://kraxel.fedorapeople.org/for-jeremy/xeni.log
>>
>> Does anything stand out?
>
> Can you please exclude pata_acpi from the initrd and see whether
> anything changes?

I have already tried using a kernel with pata_acpi disabled, it does not help.

Andy