[Xen-devel] Syntax error in xendomains script

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Syntax error in xendomains script
From: Federico Fanton <federico@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 23:10:52 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:11:17 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everyone!
I'm using Xen 3.1.2 and Heartbeat on a two-node CentOS 5.2 cluster, and I'm
having a little problem with the xendomains script..

I applied the patch at
http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg?rev/01c8ccb551b0
but it throws a syntax error when XENDOMAINS_AUTO points to an empty
directory.. I think the patch should check if $NAMES (line 333) is empty before
using it as a CASE condition.. Am I wrong?

(If you're wondering how I could end up with an empty XENDOMAINS_AUTO
directory, it's because I'm testing the Heartbeat setup with just one VM, so I
have an empty /etc/xen/auto/node2)

Thanks for your time!

P.S. I hope this is the right ML.. Sorry if that's not the case