Re: [Xen-devel] sse, mmx support for hvm guests

To: "Keir Fraser" <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] sse, mmx support for hvm guests
From: "Ashish Bijlani" <ashish.bijlani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:30:12 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:30:34 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=833mWCGYV0uMiFFVV+dL58EepxKn2TRuaEp0BcORk2E=; b=nzIJ2hAv9Vkv7yZ5aX32rpti9g6k9/aCDRfHRKlmW2Dktkc35x6WLsUZWuA5Gc7vd2 7rgOcdNvj5sugvmD881LvSoYYQPYFsTpQawnqbeCl9JebXLq5v1RCfqjyLfcxIl7NGqz JosNXz9IlXjo0cN7I05g4bJ7hDb1IZmbZ/Gsc=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it's just masking the sse/mmx features from cpuid return value or
something more to it? because i tried masking sse/mmx features from
cpuid and now the hvm domain doesn't boot!! any idea if sse/mmx
support can be disabled using bios?

Thanks,
Ashish