Re: [Xen-devel] XSM/Flask and SELinux policy Compiler problem

To: "Ahmed, Farid" <Farid.Ahmed@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] XSM/Flask and SELinux policy Compiler problem
From: "George S. Coker, II" <gscoker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:37:42 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:38:15 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm not sure why selinux is not enabled in your guest.  If you are not
intentionally disabling selinux, I guess that you probably don't have
selinux properly enabled in your kernel.  Selinux is not part of the stock
xenolinux config.

Unfortunately, you've uncovered some selinux cruft in the sample policy.
You need to comment out the line in the makefile that checks
/selinux/policyvers.  This should allow the policy build to continue.
Nothing in the sample policy depends on this value.

George

George S. Coker, II <gscoker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>