Re: [Xen-devel] Re: FC Transport layer in xen

Hi,

The ptaches you are using are very old, so I can't remember detail about
them. Only I can say is:

- "Attach" operation is needed in order to attach specfied HBA to
  guest domain. (To do so, some information should be wriiten to
  xenstore. However, these patches did not contain tool to do it,
  meybe, because the patches were just for RFC.)
- After that operation, you can see SCSI disks under the HBA as
  /dev/sd?? on the guest domain.
- If you can successfully see the disks, you can see any information
  about FC transport layer at /sys/class/*.

Best regards,

-----
Jun Kamada