[Xen-community] XEN.org FIT Online Survey

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-community] XEN.org FIT Online Survey
From: "Stephen Spector" <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:15:51 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 06:16:40 -0700
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T he recent publication of the new Xen.org Trademark Policy has introduced the need for a Faithful Implementation Test (FIT) for people looking to receive the rights to use the Xen Trademark with their solution. I have created a short online survey to get community feedback on what should be in the FIT. Please take a few minutes and respond to this survey so the Xen Advisory Board can get a good feeling for how the community thinks about this important issue.

Survey at http://citrix.websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/programs/XenCommunityFIT.htm

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Sr. Program Manager, Xen.org