RE: [Xen-devel] Bug in xenstore once domid gets big?

James Harper writes ("RE: [Xen-devel] Bug in xenstore once domid gets
big?"):
> [Ian:]
> > Obviously there is some kind of leak.  77949 lines of what ?
> > Perhaps you could cut-and-paste a fragment.
>
> If I'd received this email about 10 minutes ago I could have :(

So I saw.

> Oh well... that's what test machines are for.

Hopefully you can reproduce the problem simply by creating and
destroying half a dozen or so test domains ?  The xenstore-ls output
after that ought to make the leak clear.

> Xenstored crashed and so I'm going to have to reboot as the entire
> xenstore database got wiped... any way to reconstruct that?

I don't know what version of tools and hypervisor you're using but
there have been some problems with overlong messages causing
misbehaviour.  If any of these remain in xen-unstable we should fix
them, so it would be good to know what you were using ...

Ian.