Re: [Xen-devel] information needed for netbsd porting project

> > Take a look in the XenLinux tree, drivers/xen/pci{front,back} and in the
> > Xen hypervisor tree, xen/include/public/io/pciif.h
> >
> >  You may also want to look in the tools/ directory in the hypervisor tree
> > to see how devices get assigned to a guest in the firstplace.
>
> Am I looking in the right place?
> /usr/local/src/xen-3.1.4/xen/tools

Yes, that's about right.

Some relevant places to start would be to look at:

tools/python/xen/xend/XendDevices.py
tools/python/xen/xend/server/pciif.py
tools/libxc/xc_domain.c (for the hypercalls to enable PCI access)

and to follow files that call these / that these include or import.

Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers,
Mark