Re: [Xen-devel] Will Xen support PCI add-on card for serial ports?

To: "Keir Fraser" <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Will Xen support PCI add-on card for serial ports?
From: "Neo Jia" <neojia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:57:29 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:57:55 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=7jNy6eA9V4Ry4upTf6nbMWjV/CAl1gWLmeEufb9WIW8=; b=iiYyI5bkrcv/UIttAXsc1SUEbL0ncuoOEPfUu68jRrPZghwDLVSgteowNH88rBCJv3 yeRd+T6wX1MneVjL1pJNx+MiYPBfEpW9aYfaym3ABDCff/UgE1HWEIzHhYLiVd8RXICh 7Ezp2ZPEKXaRFU86bZhWn71b7Z2hSWTgvT+RM=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keir,

Thanks a lot! Could you give an Xen command line example?

BTW, do you know which PCI card can be supported by Xen?

Thanks,
Neo

--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!