Re: [Xen-devel] how is start_info used by domU

To: Sandesh <sandesh.ahiremath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] how is start_info used by domU
From: "Grzegorz Miłoś" <gm281@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 19:35:34 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:35:56 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=ST5gwsXsdcDMRhR5osaYNx3JCCpNpAkczWLiuFtuzMw=; b=q+MMhOqXkdpSgrlkT1n2eLGuUOxivm80p0R958FVr0H+j/knzOQxERyJwas4rxibyX HOArD6G8jPtrG6QzdKt7oB5b0a7ewVZYmMYjLhrtloN411v+w5OIdS4WbbB9BbK4QYo5 naXESwJYAKIiZ0vVlRRygA7N5ShJk0dKly9tU=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=kK6zkHOWkNSoXOjjWdND2WOxbTev57bHcnfGQF6ZBG+BdGjQkBtNN2fGJGa+Qy1vcG gQfmKt0BwU1pXFLqSZLGT8tejMSXmFA2us+2ghcg5vuHm0EkE+R2OZHSjlovcu9lUlFE 06QxsRCbs1STTSx2PzxNHRmXoYlaUFdqM74fA=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> also in xc_dom_boot_image
> dom->shared_info_mfn = domctl.u.getdomaininfo.shared_info_frame, but how
> does the shared_info_frame get the value in the first place..??

XEN_DOMCTL_getdomaininfo hypercall.
It's handled by getdomaininfo() definied in xen/common/domctl.c

Cheers
Gr(z)egor(z)