RE: [Xen-devel] Xen Development Environment

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Xen Development Environment
From: dinesh chandrasekaran <dinesh_chan8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 04:39:50 +0530
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:10:17 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi ahmed,

                It would be very useful to have such IDEs for xen. But the sad news is, nothing of that sort has come up yet.
(May be YES. If so let me know).

I use mercurial to pull latest the xen code and DOXYGEN to generate code graphs which has eased my pain, not completely though.

As you said Im finding it very hard to figure out what is happening inside the xen world.

regards,
Dinesh C