Re: [Xen-devel] MSI and VT-d interrupt remapping

Espen Skoglund wrote:
 > I must confess that I do not know of any device that currently use
 > this feature (perhaps Solarflare or NetXen devices have support for
 > it), and the whole connection with VT-d interreupt remapping is as of
 > now purely academic anyway due to the lack of chipsets with the
 > apropriate feature.

Solarflare would be interested in the ability to pass MSI-X interrupts
through to different guests for our netfront/netback accelerator
plugins.  Our latest chips support MSI-X with multiple queues so they
do not need to use multi-message MSIs.  I don't know enough about VT-d
interrupt remapping to comment on that.

Cheers, Neil.