Re: [Xen-devel] Why call iommu_unmap_page() in set_p2m_entry()?

Hi Weidong,
Thanks for pointing it out.  iommu_unmap_page() is not intended for
flushing all iotlb entries. As AMD-IOMMU also supports domain-selective
unmapping and I seem to find related functions in vtd code,I hope this
operation can also be generic. If not, I plan to put this into amd
specific functions called by domain destroy routines.

Wei