Re: [Xen-devel] Swapping of PT pages

To: "Tim Deegan" <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Swapping of PT pages
From: "Mike Sun" <msun@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:55:29 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 07:55:57 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=JwzAedUEoBlJ5hIs4rn7drMYkRCltQC5CcWeWpdwaNQ=; b=AMoM8Oee6lKA4EaXJuMc9o13SfCXKhWm+89Wqw78SagNndF6ru92bFWotLG7DWMUtarMcctaI6leqYwLUpW9I+Dgw7SPrYCZvjQbkZj+1mN7AAo7y/fTDCCvdnxsawX4PxvCql6K4AB+iblcb/mCW+nMY4cIcC1YPF6DzDJysYk=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Tim, this is very interesting.  So is it safe for me to assume
that the current Linux PV implementation does not allow page table
pages to be swapped out (to ensure that it can be migrated correctly)?

Mike