[Xen-devel] Re: grub-like modules

How do you recognize that it is a module_t array?  Magic values?

A magic argument ("multimodules") is appended to the VMM boot parameters, which signals that the mod_start and mod_len variables are to be interpreted in the context of multiple grub modules.

Would it be possible to see that merged into xen-unstable?

At the moment the changes are not suitable for submission primarily because they're applicable to a stale release of xen. I've asked the folks responsible to work something up for general consumption. We'll test it internally and then submit it for public discussion.

Cheers,
Chris