[Xen-devel] about netchannel2

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] about netchannel2
From: tgh <wwwwww4187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:23:05 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Woller, Thomas" <thomas.woller@xxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:23:32 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi
I have read something about netchannel2 somewhere ,say xen-summit or somewhere else, and i am interested in the netchannel2,but with some confusion ,and has netchannel2 been integrated and supported by xen or not ? and could anyone give me a detailed explanation about the mechanism and implementation of netchannel2 and its status

Thanks in advance