RE: [Xen-devel] checksum offloading not disabled properly inresponseto '

To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] checksum offloading not disabled properly inresponseto 'feature-no-csum-offload'
From: "Steve Prochniak" <sprochniak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:02:57 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 06:03:15 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi James-

Actually you have both of those problems.  Besides the checksum issue
that I described a few days ago, you need to check for NETRXF_more_data
on incoming packets.  When you see that flag, you need to use the data
in the next ring entry to build the current packet.

Steve