[Xen-devel] Xen unstable full validation results for cset: #16379

To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xen unstable full validation results for cset: #16379
From: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 17:54:12 +0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:55:04 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

We finished a full testing for cset: #16379/#16461. Testing fields
include Control Panel, Guest Test, Installation, Performance, Stress,
Device Model, VTD and TXT etc. IPF/Xen results would be published alone.
We found 5 new bugs. The results show the pre-Xen3.2 should has a nice
status.

Issue list:
--------------------------------
1. [TXT] In weybridge, tboot could not boot dom0 successfully
2. [Stress] HVM RHEL5.1 guest crashed when running crashme.
3. [Guest Test] SMP VISTA HVM guest might be blue screen when doing
large I/O in dom0
4. [Device Model] HVM's ne2k NIC easily lose network.
5. [Device Model] vnif can not coexist with 8139 nic.
6. [Installation] Fedora8 IA32e guest installation failure.
7. [Installation] Fedora7 IA32 SMP guest installation failure.

The detailed results please reference the attachment.

Best Regards,
Yongkang You