[Xen-devel] hg-to-bk and bk-to-hg

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] hg-to-bk and bk-to-hg
From: Ben Guthro <bguthro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:41:36 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:42:21 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All,

I have noticed at the top level of the xen tree two files:
.bk-to-hg and
.hg-to-bk

I assume this is legacy from when xen might have been controlled under bk.

While I have a script that does the bk-to-hg part - I was wondering if anyone had its complement. so that I might be able to convert repos back and forth when necessary.

I'm not looking for any polished-to-perfection tool...just something where I might be able to import the xen tree to bk locally without losing all the history.

Apologies if this is not the proper forum for this.

Regards,
Ben