Re: [Xen-devel] dumpread for core files...

Hi,

> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenKdumpAnalysis
This information is obsolate. sorry.

You can analyze a vmcore using crash command for both
xen hypervisor and domain-0 directly.

You can get the crash command in the following URL.
http://people.redhat.com/anderson/

to analyze the xen hypervisor, run
$ crash xen-syms vmcore
then it start the session for the xen analysis

to analyze the domain-0, run (for example)
$ crash System.map vmlinux-with-g vmcore
then it starts the session for ordinary linux analysis for domain-0

a vmcore is not necesarry to modify at all.

Thanks.
Itsuro Oda

Itsuro ODA <oda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>