[Xen-devel] get_callback_via for Windows PV drivers

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] get_callback_via for Windows PV drivers
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:55:32 +1000
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 03:56:24 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looking at the 'unmodified_drivers', it appears that I'm supposed to
tell the hypervisor the IRQ number to use to signal me. Under the
Windows DDK, I get an Interrupt Vector, which I don't think is the same
as an IRQ number... and I think I'm supposed to work backwards from the
vector to try and figure out what IRQ I'm supposed to pass the
hypervisor.

If I right click on the PCI driver in 'Device Manager', it tells me that
the Xen PCI virtual device is using IRQ 28, is this the magic number
that I need to give to the hypervisor?

Thanks

James