RE: [Xen-devel] Is it possible that Xen starts without Domain0

To: "pradeep singh rautela" <rautelap@xxxxxxxxx>, <eddie.dong@xxxxxxxxx>, <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Is it possible that Xen starts without Domain0
From: "Hu Jia Yi" <jyhu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:34:56 +0800
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:35:54 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Dom0 itself is a virtual domain. I think the function of HVM should not
depend
on the dom0. So the question is if without any interference from dom0,
how Xen
helps HVM to function, such as creating a virtual disk for HVM, PCI,
VGA, etc.

Does this need modification of xen?

Best regards,
Hu Jia Yi