[Xen-devel] Please pull ia64 trees

To: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Please pull ia64 trees
From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:15:23 -0600
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:13:24 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Keir,

  Please pull the ia64 trees:

http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/ia64/xen-unstable.hg
http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/ia64/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg

This includes NVRAM saving fixes, SGI SN2 updates, domain debugger
support, fixes to enable support of ia64 protection keys, flexibility
in PV privilege level (no longer hard wired to ring 2), an interface to
allow PV guest to set optimization features, plus many additional fixes
and cleanups.  We had to add one destroy hook in the tools for NVRAM
support that gets called outside of ia64 specific code.  Please see this
cset:

http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/ia64/xen-unstable.hg?rev/2a5b463f2e8d

Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.