[Xen-devel] Routing vs Bridging

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Routing vs Bridging
From: Koripella Srinivas <talkwithsrinivas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:30:57 +0530 (IST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 02:58:58 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was reading about the way xen sets up "xen bridge" and found that we can use xen's networking in either of bridging or network-route modes.
Which offers better performance out of the two?

I know how xen-bridging works but not sure how the network route model works so i dont know if the comparision even makes sense. So kindly excuse me.

Thanks