Re: [Xen-devel] Xen doesnt recognize my root fs, while native kernel can

To: "Jun Koi" <junkoi2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen doesnt recognize my root fs, while native kernel can ???
From: "pradeep singh rautela" <rautelap@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:02:35 +0530
Cc: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 02:30:39 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=rkzxf7AWoIRD4rKs80OWdiWClv1BV1pK17sfJYsxxJdGJIXoD0G8S80baWIt/4M34rqrDV8EEeyOqoy0/7D4LLGo1Ch06EKGTtf7FEYEBGXrUOOip/q6l3NcEcPKEmo5bRKrG3s3DA9Bo4UTMCIeXq3GvLfpZTQzV1nzm46sU88=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx