RE: [Xen-devel] High-load Domain0 cause guest domian panic.

To: "Graham, Simon" <Simon.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] High-load Domain0 cause guest domian panic.
From: Hidetoshi Nishi <nishi.hidetoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:35:07 +0900
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:35:51 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Hi Keir-san, Simon-san

 Thank you for your replies.

 I think although we set timer be longer, guest domain will mount
  the sysroot in init sequence of initrd before xenbus state be
  connected.

 Then we need the way to make init sequence be stayed until
 the device is ready, I think.

 Thank you.                                   Nishi

>Unfortunately, the time required seems to be very variable and (Dom0) load
>dependant.
>
>When I saw this, the problem was that vif & vbd hot plug in Dom0 were
>serialized and sometimes vif hot-plug was taking a really long time; I
>wonder if we need to find a way to not start the timeout for a device until
> hot plug actually starts in dom0?
>
>Simon

Nishi