RE: [Xen-devel] [VTD][patch 0/6] HVM device assignment using vt-d

To: "Muli Ben-Yehuda" <muli@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] [VTD][patch 0/6] HVM device assignment using vt-d
From: "Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 13:28:36 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 13:27:27 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Muli,

I will need to check with people on HW availability outside of Intel and
get back to you.

I just checked out your iommu patch.  Yes, this is a framework we can
look into using.  It is just a matter of mapping hypercalls and
iommu_ops.  It is possible we may need to add some operations.  I would
be happy to work with you on this.

I see that your hypercall definitions do not contain
interrupt/ioport/mmio related stuff.  I'm wondering how do you handle
these on Calgary implementation.

Allen